domingo, 27 de fevereiro de 2011

Inland Empire and its awesome quotes.


Neighbor: Yes. Me, I... I can't seem to remember if it's today, two days from now, or yesterday. I suppose if it was 9:45, I'd think it was after midnight! For instance, if today was tomorrow, you wouldn't even remember that you owed on an unpaid bill. Actions do have consequences. And yet, there is the magic. If it was tomorrow, you would be sitting over there.

*

Nikki: When the police came and they asked what happened, I told them "He's reaping what he's been sowing, that's what." They said "Fucker been sowing some pretty heavy shit."  

*

Nikki: Bam! I Kicked him straight in the balls so hard they go crawling into his brain for refuge - he went down like a two dollar whore. 

*

Street Person #1: I'll show you light now. It burns bright forever. No more blue tomorrows. You on high now, love.  

*

Freddie Howard: Well... There is a vast network, right? An ocean of possibilities. I like dogs. I used to raise rabbits. I've always loved animals. Their nature. How they think. I have seen dogs reason their way out of problems. Watched them think through the trickiest situations. Do you have a couple of bucks I could borrow? I've got this damn landlord. 

------------------------------------------------------------

On a non-related note: 127 Hours sucked.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...